Why Should Students Get Involved with the Chamber?
- Over 75% of all jobs are landed through networking!
- Most people have a network of approximately 200 people.
- Increasing your contacts means increasing your business opportunities.
Building Your Business Skills
- Learn about business issues from experienced business people.
- Attend free "lunch and learn" sessions on practical business topics.
- Enroll in affordable workshops on business basics.
Building Your Resume
- Employers see community involvement as a sign of initiative and leadership.
Making a Difference
- The Chamber is a volunteer-driven organization. Member involvement is key to an active and dynamic Chamber.
The Chamber requires volunteers for various tasks to make each event a success. No matter the extent of your commitment capabilities, the Chamber appreciates all the help from its Student Membership! Click here to register as a Student Volunteer today!
News ArticlesSo You've Graduated College...What's Next for You?
Student Employment Links
Provincial Student Financial Services