The Ambassadors’ Program was designed to assist new members by encouraging their active participation in Chamber activities.
When it comes to Chamber Events the role of an Ambassador is:
- Contact new members and invite them to the event (mixer, breakfast, etc.) and arrange to meet the new member when they arrive at a specified time and location.
- Wear a designated green vest to ensure that ambassadors are clearly identifiable
- Watch for members who may be struggling to network and may need your assistance
- Enhance business opportunities at events by initiating introductions and facilitating networking for new and/or potential members.
- Commit to attend a minimum of 3 mixers over the course of the year and are encouraged to attend other chamber events as your schedule permits.
Ambassadors are also encouraged to spend some time talking to new and potential members about the benefits of membership.
If you are interested in being a Chamber Ambassador, please contact the Chamber today by calling 628-2000.