Business After Hours provides a casual environment for members of the local business community to meet, exchange ideas and build connections. These monthly socials take a more relaxed approach to networking, where attendees go to wind-down after work and enjoy food and refreshments without the formalities of traditional Chamber mixers.
Monthly Business After Hours Social Sponsor
Hosting a Business After Hours Social:
In order to host a Business After Hours social, the host must:
- Be a member in good standing of the Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Provide a casual meeting environment that is large enough to accommodate at least 100 people comfortably
- Be located in Stratford, Charlottetown or Cornwall
- Provide light hors d’oeuvres/appetizers for up to 100 people
- Provide a cash bar
- Obtain a temporary license if the facility is not licensed
Hosting a Business after Hours is a great way to showcase your venue, food and drink selection, or launch a new product to the local business community.